Ojo Santa Fe Spa and Resort Avita Retreat
Retreats are back!
October 24 -29
(5 night getaway)
Join Jeff Bailey for this mind and body getaway. Practice Avita Yoga 2-3 times a day, explore nearby Santa Fe–history, art and cuisine.
Safely accepting 20 participants for each date, possibly more if COVID restrictions lift.
Lori and I recently visited Ojo Santa Fe for a retreat of our own, and we were thrilled to discover that it’s a perfect retreat center! Fly into Santa Fe or enjoy the easy 6.5-hour drive from Boulder. If you haven’t been to Santa Fe, this is your golden opportunity. The food is sensational, and the artisan nature of the locale is inspiring. And what a joy it will be to commune and share together! Retreat yoga classes are sometimes longer with time for meditation. Please join us. We’re sure you’ll love it.
Casita Double Occupancy: $4,420
Garden Room Double Occupancy: $3,474
Garden Room Single Occupancy: $2,474
- All meals Sunday dinner through Friday breakfast
- Spa amenities: soaking pools (up to 103 degrees), saltwater swimming pool, archery, fitness studio, library, hiking trails, and more
- Avita Yoga Monday AM through Friday AM
- 7:30 before breakfast at 9:00
- 5:00 before dinner at 6:30
- Optional midday class on Monday and Wednesday
- Not Included: Specialty drinks, alcoholic beverages, and personal spa services. Click here for the spa menu and consider booking in advance.
The remaining balance is due June 1st, 2021 for the October retreat. We will follow up with you after the deposit is received.