Yoga Loft Membership Agreement
PLEASE NOTE: There is a 3-month minimum required when the membership begins. After 3 months, you may terminate free-of-charge at any time, although we hope you experience the value and continue practicing with us. Your membership auto-renews annually after which this 3-month minimum no longer applies.
This Agreement for our Yoga Loft Membership (“Yoga Loft”) between Yoga Loft located at 633 South Broadway, Unit N, Boulder CO 80305 and became (or becomes) active on .
Yoga Loft reserves the right to amend the terms of this agreement at any time. The full terms of your agreement, as updated by any changes, are located at http://www.yogaloftboulder.com. We encourage you to check back periodically for any agreement changes to ensure that you’re familiar with the most current version.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
With an active Yoga Loft Membership, you’ll enjoy…
• Unlimited classes! Come to as many classes with available space as you like from the classes listed on the Daily Classes tab of our online reservation system: http://www.yogaloftboulder.com/schedule. (NOTE: membership is for classes only. Workshops, Events and Privates have additional fees.)
• 10% off of all regularly-priced workshops taught by Yoga Loft teachers and guest presenters
• 10% off of all regularly-priced items in our retail section
• 10% off one-on-one yoga privates
• Freedom to pause your membership for a minimum of 3 weeks, if traveling, busy, or just need a break (up to 90 days/year, $10/pause)
• Freedom to cancel your membership — at no charge — anytime after your first 3 months
• Additional specials throughout the year (e.g. seasonal offerings, advanced sales for popular workshops, and more…)
You agree to leave a valid credit or debit card on file with Yoga Loft, and authorize Yoga Loft to charge your card automatically each month. We can also arrange for automatic drafts to be debited from a checking account.
The card you used to initiate this agreement ends in . If your card number changes, expires, or you have a change of address, please update your information in our online reservation system (http://www.yogaloftboulder.com/myaccount), or notify us in writing at email@example.com at least 10 days before your next scheduled monthly payment so that we can update your information for you. A $10/month penalty fee may be assessed if your card information is not updated and your scheduled monthly auto-pay is unsuccessful. Yoga Loft reserves the right to cancel your membership after any unsuccessful charge attempt.
Yoga Loft is not responsible for any fees assessed by your bank or credit card provider for lack of funds, overcharges, or any other fees.
MAKING CLASS RESERVATIONS
To secure a spot in your favorite classes, we encourage you to reserve ahead of time. To make a reservation, please visit Yoga Loft’s online reservation system (http://www.yogaloftboulder.com/schedule). Just login, and click “Reserve Now” for any classes you’d like to attend. If you have trouble accessing your account, click “forgot password” or contact us in person and we can reset your password.
If a class is sold out, no worries… You can add yourself to an online waitlist, which will reserve you automatically if/when a spot opens up.
ARRIVAL TIME FOR CLASS
We encourage you to arrive at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled class to give yourself unrushed time to check-in (please tell us your name at the front desk) and get settled before class begins. We invite you to come early, relax in our lounge, enjoy some complimentary tea and connect with the Yoga Loft community. In order to maintain a calm and collected class environment and reduce the chance of injury, we cannot always accept late arrivers in class after class has started. If there is a waitlist for a class, at 5 minutes before start time, pre-reserved students who haven’t checked in for class shall relinquish their reservation to students on the waitlist who are present at the studio.
CANCELING CLASS RESERVATIONS
Can’t make it to a class that you pre-reserved? No worries. Just cancel at least 2 hours before class start time, and you won’t be charged for the class. We have two convenient ways to cancel…
• Cancel Online: The most convenient way to cancel a reservation is to cancel online. Just login to Yoga Loft’s web-scheduler (http://www.yogaloftboulder.com/schedule), click “My Schedule”, then click “Cancel” for any reserved classes you can’t make.
• Cancel By Phone: If you’re in a pinch and can’t cancel online, you can cancel over the phone by calling 720.612.4321. If we don’t answer the phone, just leave a message with your name and the time of the class reservation you need to cancel. We’ll take care of the rest.
NO-SHOW & LATE CANCEL POLICY
For the sake of your fellow Yoga Loft students, we ask (per above) that you please cancel any reservations that you can’t keep at least 2 hours before class start time. This will ensure that other Yoga Loft students can make use of the spot that you weren’t able to use.
Less than 4 missed reservations per month please! We know that “life happens”. So, up to 3 times/month, don’t worry if you can’t show up for a reservation, or can’t cancel 2+ hours before class. If it happens 4+ times/month, though, we’ll temporarily “freeze” your ability to pre-reserve for classes (for 2 weeks), and remove any current class reservations.
PAUSING YOUR Yoga Loft
Traveling for an extended trip? Immersed in a time-consuming project? Just need a temporary break from your practice? Whatever the case may be, we’re happy to pause your Yoga Loft membership for a total of 90 days in any 12-month period.
• The Fee. Each pause (except for injuries – see below) incurs a $10.00 administrative fee which will be charged to the credit card you have on file with us.
• 10 Days Notice Please. Kindly submit your Pause Request at least 10 days before your desired Start Pause Date. If we receive your Pause Request less than 10 days prior to the date you’d like your pause to begin, and you are charged your monthly membership fee before the pause is made, not to worry. You won’t lose a single day of value on your Yoga Loft membership. We’ll simply hold this payment as a credit on your account, and apply it on your next payment date after your pause ends. (Yoga Loft regrets it cannot refund this charge back to your credit card.)
• In Case of Injury/Illness: If you’re unable to practice as the result of injury or illness, there is no fee to pause. Please just fill out the form below and be sure to check the illness/injury section. When you’re ready to resume your practice, we’ll ask you to email us a doctor’s note, indicating that you’ve got a clean bill of health to resume practice. Email that note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 48 hours for us to re-activate your account.
HERE IS THE PAUSE REQUEST FORM: http://www.YogaLoftBoulder.com/Yoga Loft-pause.
Yoga Loft – TERMS & CANCELLATIONS
Month-to-Month Memberships: Most month-to-month Yoga Loft memberships will auto-renew each month indefinitely until you terminate your contract.
All month-to-month Yoga Loft memberships can be terminated free of charge anytime after the first 3 months that your membership is active. For any cancellations made prior to the first 3 active months of your pass, you’ll be charged the balance of what would have been the full cost of the first 3 months of your contract. Any time your Yoga Loft membership Membership is paused (as per above) will not count toward this initial 3-month active period.
All cancellation requests must be made online here: http://www.Yoga LoftBoulder.com/Yoga Loft-cancel. Cancellation requests must be made at least 10 days before the date of your next scheduled auto-pay, or the next month’s fee will be charged. We’re sorry but we don’t offer pro-rated refunds for cancellations processed after your most recent auto-renew.
Fees are published and available on the website, at the front desk. Members will be notified 30? Days in advance prior to a change in membership and membership fees.