300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
LEAP UP A LEVEL!
Broaden your skill-set, advance your practice and gain tangible knowledge which you can immediately apply to your teaching. This Advanced Yoga Teacher Training is for those who have already earned their 200 hour certification and are ready for more — both personally and professionally. This is a 10-month program that fosters camaraderie where we grow and learn together. We gather once per month for a 3-day weekend, which allows each student to integrate and practice the material. Each weekend includes practice, lecture, practice teaching and incredible guest teachers. This 300-hour program is for anyone seeking 500-hour Yoga Alliance certification.
Establish yourself more in the tranformational practices of asana, inquiry, meditation, pranayama, mantra and ayurvedic habits.
Break free of formulaic teaching. Find the confidence to innovate. Effectively reach every level of student. Cue with clarity and creativity. Touch and adjust with sensitivity, support and insight. Sequence intelligent classes that are energetically balanced, rythmic, flowing and get students into peak poses safely. Share stories and teachings that inspire students to be their best and look at life with an illuminated perspective. Cultivate soft skills to truly connect with your students, helping them feel seen and supported.
THE ART, SCIENCE & PSYCHOLOGY OF YOGA
Understand and appreciate what complex, layered, extraordinary beings you and your students are. Delve into the esoteric, subtle side of yoga. Further your understanding of the physical form with advanced applied anatomy studies. Explore somatics and learn to hold a psychologically sound yoga classroom.
HANDS-ON, INDIVIDUALIZED & COMMUNITY-CENTERED LEARNING MODELS
Learn through multiple educational approaches: exploratory, kinesthetic, visual, reading, writing, discussion and, of course, by teaching! We invest a lot of time on peer practice teaching, projects and presentations. You will learn a lot from each other. Practice, study and teaching objectives will be assigned each month for you to work on at home and in your public and community clases at Yoga Loft. Set some of your own goals based on your values, teaching style and areas for improvement. Receive unconditional support, compassionate and contructive feedback and one-on-one mentoring.
HINDU MYTHOLOGY & TANTRIC PHILOSOPHY
Deepen the conversation about how yoga’s ancient philosophical teachings relate to the modern householder path of yoga. Learn sanskrit and mantra theory. Find your own story within vibrant, mythic tales of love, heartbreak, courage, and change.
LEADERSHIP & PROFESSIONALISM
As a certified 500 hour teacher with Yoga Alliance you are poised to become a teacher’s teacher. Get the tools and insider’s tips to truly have the career of your dreams. Learn to lead privates, workshops, courses, retreats and teacher trainings. Market and run your yoga business with integrity and as a sacred service.
REGISTRATION & APPLICATION
This 300-hour program is for anyone seeking his or her 500-hour Yoga Alliance certification. It is a 10-month program that fosters camaraderie where we grow and learn together. We gather about every three weeks for a 3-day weekend, which allows each student to integrate and practice the material. Each weekend experience includes practice, lecture, practice teaching and time with special guest teachers.
Call Hannah Cunha at 619-569-0167 or email her for more information about our next 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
DATES AND SCHEDULE 2017: TO BE ANNOUNCED
LEVEL I: PARTICIPANT- $3,100.00
- Includes: The Full Core Program – 261 hours of training. Lectures, guest faculty workshops, practice teaching & feedback. Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a certificate of achievement making you eligible for the Yoga Alliance RYT 500.
LEVEL II: ENTHUSIAST – $3,700.00
- Includes Level I Participant benefits PLUS:
- Unlimited monthly membership to Yoga Loft throughout the 9 month program ($981.00 value)
- One hour-long private mentoring session with a lead instructor ($110 value)
LEVEL III: APPRENTICE – $ 4,100.00
- Includes all Level II Enthusiast benefits PLUS:
- Work closely with and assist the lead instructors once a month during regularly scheduled public classes.
- Have a lead instructor observe one of your public classes (any local location) to provide personal feedback and support. ($110 value)
- Additional hour-long private mentoring session with a lead instructor (Two total sessions – $220 value)
- *Please note. We can only accept a limited number of applicants for level III. To maintain high standard and safety for our students, applicants for Level III will be approved by the lead instructors and Yoga Loft staff.
**All graduates of Yoga Loft’s RYT 200-Hour Program receive 15% savings!